HORRIBLE SOUNDS

Pro Member First Officer
George Leach (CDR) First Officer

Someone mentioned to use ,Use the sound made fore the AC,
Well in the King Air that comes with the AC in the games sound
is like a BUMBLE BEE .
It is very annoying to my ears and I never heard any AC in real life that sound like it.
I have many friends that are in the F'S and they agree with me.Your comment please.

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
Scott Archbold (Scotteiboi) Trainee

Hmmm I actually like the King Air 350 sounds but, I hate the jet sounds....I was not impressed so I went and downloaded sounds for all my aircraft! ^^,

Pro Member First Officer
George Leach (CDR) First Officer

Thats what I do ,
I have a good colection.
Thanks for your reply.
CDR

Pro Member First Officer
George (OrlandoGeorge) First Officer

Funny that Microsoft went the whole 9 on some of the specifics for FS9 and then seemed to take a half-measures approach on others? Some prop A/C sound good and others..eh, not so good. -??-

One of the things that I would like to see MS do for FS2006 is to permit the prop powered A/C to spool down to be more realistic. The sudden cutoff don't do it for me. Like to hear the 'buzz' w-i-n-d d-o-w-n and hear the air getting cut as it slows followed by a flutter to stop.

Anyhow, like CDR said, there are other sound files that can be used for greater satisfaction.

Last edited by George (OrlandoGeorge) on Mon Dec 27, 2004 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

for some of the most realistic sound and panel files, join up at www.deltava.org

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...