FSPassengers

Pro Member First Officer
Derian First Officer

In FSPassengers, can you use custom aircraft such as PMDG or do you have to use the stock ones that you buy using FSPassengers?

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Try the Free Demo and find out: http://www.fspassengers.com/

Apparently most a/c are compatible.

Pro Member First Officer
Derian First Officer

Is FSPassengers compatible with Multi Crew Experiance as well?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Derian wrote:

Is FSPassengers compatible with Multi Crew Experiance as well?

The Demo would answer that question... anyway, here's an excerpt from a review I found:

The other thing that I found very impressive it that this program is very compatible with other programs. I especially found it extremely fun, not to mention very useful with Air Hauler (Sold separately) as well as FS passenger (Also sold separately) without a single problem.

BTW, here is a nice program for you: http://www.google.com 👍

Pro Member First Officer
Derian First Officer

A friend of mine is a retired airline pilot and has given over 10 people a free FSPassengers X. I asked him if he would give me one and he said sure. I gave him my email, he sent me the download, I downloaded it. Now when I go to use it, it still says to enter the activation key. I'm a little suspicious because he said it cost him $80 but it only cost 40? But i've seen people that he's given it to and they said it works fine.

I need some advice. Will he hack me or keylog me or something?

Is this a full version or not?

Does it have viruses?

When I went to download it, it says that this could be harmful to my computer. But now that I scanned it, it says that it's fine and it poses no threat?
What should I do? Any replies would be great! 😕

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Didn't you say he was a friend? The old adage: Who needs enemies with friends like this...

When I went to download it..

...it what? The Demo version...? I think not.

Here's what I think you should do: If you intend to go down the pirate road, don't ask disguised questions here and pretend otherwise - you're insulting our intelligence.
Also, this is NOT a site to inquire about pirating techniques cracks etc.
Additionally, once you've found your pirate haven(s), drop the pretense game - those guys ain't stupid and they'll put you in your place faster than you can blink.

You need Jesus dude.

Pro Member First Officer
Derian First Officer

It wasn't a demo, it was the real thing. He gave it to me for free so I guess i'll just use it. I also scanned it and there are no viruses so i'm happy.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...