fspassengers problem

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

i downloaded fspassengers, payed for it, entered my name and code and at about 10 min in the flight it says bad authorisation. please buy fspassengers...something along these lines 😕
what do i do about it?

Answers 13 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain
Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

nothing 😞

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

You mean that you havent move FSPax or do something from the suggested ones from their site?

Well if i was you and i was sure that i have write the correct codes i will re-install FSPax and try to unlock it again.Be sure that you have save somewhere the unlock codes.

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

im gonna try that. this is a fun programme i dont wanna give it up Mad

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! 😞 😞 😞 i wasted $40 us for nothing?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

No you dont. Relax.There are always solutions.Did you run the full version of FS or the compact one?

Also you can e-mail them your problem or ask to their forums.Be patient and your going to find the solution.😉

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

but i want it now lol

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

aw man this sux 😞

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Yes i understand. 😉

Let is know what you try....

Pro Member Chief Captain
Solotwo Chief Captain

How about contacting the company you bought it from?

Pro Member First Officer
Matt (mattdean) First Officer

there's a section about this on the fspax forum, if still no luck email him. If you got your code from a warez site or something don't expect support 🙂

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

YES i did it.

i know i sound really dumb so dont send me death threats but the reason all this was happening is because i didnt copy the number right.... 😳

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Greekman72 wrote:

You mean that you havent move FSPax or do something from the suggested ones from their site?

Well if i was you and i was sure that i have write the correct codes i will re-install FSPax and try to unlock it again.Be sure that you have save somewhere the unlock codes.

Hmmmm.. Read

The point is that you have fix it and you can enjoy it my friend.Such kind of mistakes happens and will happens to all of us.
Im glad you find it. 👍

Enjoy your flights. 😉 😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...