ATC whith FSPassengers,

Pro Member First Officer
simon roourke (simon123) First Officer

Now as I said in my past post. I paid for FSPassengers,
Now the default ATC. Is only open to the-default FSPassengers.
Now if I select a flight other than default I don’t get any ATC.
How do I get the same ATC on all the flights, I make as it’s a lot better than the default one! ,,,,,
Thanks simon123

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
kianok First Officer

Not sure what you mean? 😕 FSpassengers doesn't integrate with ATC at all as far as i can remember

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Dont Know I don't really understand either. You will have to try to be a bit more specific. Like kianok has said, I'm fairly sure, ATC and FsP doesn't integrate. Meanwhile, try looking through the FAQ's at www.fspassengers.com and see if that gives you anything 😉

Pro Member First Officer
simon roourke (simon123) First Officer

Ok let me put it this way,
When you download the demo of fspassenger you get what sounds like real life ATC, communication going on with pilots, in the air space of ATC.
But if you buy it as I have and if you select a flight you don’t get the real life ATC, I hope that makes it a little clear?
Thanks simon123
🙄

Pro Member First Officer
kianok First Officer

Do you mean background chatter?

I have the full version and as i said FSpassengers has no effect on ATC, except for the background chatter. You can increase the volume of the background chatter in the FSpassengers setup options.

If i'm still missing your point please come back 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain

Ah I think I understand what you mean. There is one frequency where there is enhanced ATC in terms of how it sounds with real voices etc. However, this is one demo frequency which exists in the demo and the real product. It isn't universal to the whole ATC when you buy it, as it is only showing you that it can be done 😉

Pro Member First Officer
kianok First Officer

jon

Can it be downloaded as an add on from FSP?

Pro Member Chief Captain

If you go to www.fspassengers.com and go to More Downloads on the left handside, there are realistic ATC sounds for different areas, like Central London but not for the whole world. Have a browse through and see what areas you'd like! 😉

Pro Member First Officer
kianok First Officer

Thanks Jon' I'll take a look.... 👍

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...