American FsPassengers???

Pro Member First Officer
alohajoe First Officer

Hey guys. I asked my Dad if i could FSpassengers off FSpassengers.com and he said he wasn't sending his Credit Card # to a European website 😞 . Does anyone know an American website where i could order FSpassengers? I Googled it and they were all European websites. Crying or Very sad I really want it! Thanx in advance!

Answers 19 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Maybe you can use PayPal.

Pro Member First Officer
alohajoe First Officer

maybe, i'll ask my Dad! Thanx 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Tell him also that he could try the Europeans.I buy it and had no problems. 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😳 Whats the matter with us 😳

OK
try here,as American as it can be ➡

http://www.aerosoft.com/cgi-local/us/iboshop.cgi?show100,4134169710

😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

what is wrong with a European website?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Come on my friends lets get calm.... he is just a child...not his father...lets be calm with him(the child)... 😀
If his father has the kindnes he could come and discus it... 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

tomthetank wrote:

Whats the matter with us

Good question, Tom. Americans you are not, neither are you Europeans. When in the UK the English say 'I'm going to Europe for my holidays...'
I've never been able to figure that one out

🤔 Dont Know

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😳 Only the English! 😳
What about the Welsh,Scots and Irish

I know what you are saying 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

tomthetank wrote:

😳 Only the English! 😳
What about the Welsh,Scots and Irish

I know what you are saying 😉

My sincere apologies... I keep forgetting about these subtleties, silly me. 😀

Pro Member First Officer
alohajoe First Officer

OK guys, i've got nothing wrong with Europeans. There cool! 😀 The whole website thing was if the website gave his credit card number out, then it would be all over Europe. 😞 Thatd be bad. Again, nothing wrong with the Europeans. Sorry if i offended anyone. 😞 I'll get FSpassengers off aerosoft.com. Thanx for that TTT 😀

Best Regards to everyone,

AlohaJoe 😛

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

alohajoe wrote:

OK guys, i've got nothing wrong with Europeans. There cool! 😀 The whole website thing was if the website gave his credit card number out, then it would be all over Europe. 😞 Thatd be bad. Again, nothing wrong with the Europeans. Sorry if i offended anyone. 😞 I'll get FSpassengers off aerosoft.com. Thanx for that TTT 😀

Best Regards to everyone,

AlohaJoe 😛

Its ok my friend. 😀 You dont offend noone. 😉

Pro Member First Officer
JTH First Officer

Why it would it be any riskier to give a credit card number to a European site than it would to give it to an American one?

Seriously, I just can't understand that attitude. I mean your father obviously thinks Europe is still in the middle ages or something. I think he ought to take a look around. I mean there's probably more credit card deception in the U.S. than anywhere else. And by buying from Aerosoft, the makers of FSP get less money because Aerosoft take a cut of the price when you buy through them.

Anyways, Tailhook, the reason British people might say, "I'm going on holidays to Europe" is because, as an island, Britain is in many ways very separate from mainland Europe.

Last edited by JTH on Mon Jan 09, 2006 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member First Officer
beerbadger First Officer

isnt it american its in dollars ?

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Its OK alohajoe we are just having a bit of fun

As to credit card fraud,the www is a world wide thing and you could loose your details paying to someone around the corner from where you live,by someone the other side of the world

Only ever enter your c/c details to a trusted site,and look out for the padlock at the bottom right of your screen
Another check is the http address.If the site is secure it should read https
Always look for both of these items when ordering online

Pro Member Chief Captain
hms_endeavour Chief Captain

yeah, agree and understand you all.and,hey alohajoe,i love your new signature! Surprised 😀 Wher'd you get it

Pro Member First Officer
alohajoe First Officer

hey guys. Its good to know that no one was offended 😀 . As for my signature, its on http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/ac/a-10.htm thanx again! I'm gonna save up my $$ so i can pay my Dad back. I'm glad no one was offened! Thanx for your help.

Pro Member First Officer
alohajoe First Officer

You can also go to GoogleImages and type in "a-10" and click on the Ruger handgun painted like Hog and click on A-10 Pictures. theres all kinds of cool pics.

is there any british websites i can get fs passengers from? I want to spend the money in POUNDS (£) not euros

robbie

Pro Member Trainee
mikecurrie Trainee

It will still go on ur card as pounds, just means u have to use xe.com to know how much ur paying. I often buy virtual goods from the US/Canada/europre and sometimes the UK. It doesnt matter where its from or what the currency is, its just how much it costs u in the end.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...