lost all airports in fsx

Pro Member Trainee
ken hanson (veshagoo) Trainee

hi..i installed world of ai..it didnt work so i uninstalled it..now i dont have any fsx airports, just the pads and runways, no terminals or buildings...i did the repair fsx from the disk....then i couldnt get fsx to even start..BUT i uninstalled sp2 and reinstalled fsx sp2 and i got fsx to start up again , but still no airports..i have fsx deluxe edition and vista 64 bit..any will be appreciated ..rgds ken hanson

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Nick (truckernick) First Officer

Weird, i couldn't think of anyway you could fix something like that, so i would do a complete reinstall if i were you.

Pro Member First Officer
Derian First Officer

The problem could be as simple as you having your Scenary to None or Sparse. Check that out and let me know. 😀

Pro Member Trainee
ken hanson (veshagoo) Trainee

thanks guys..problem solved..i got in touch with microsoft and they said to change the cfg file .bak..all airports are back..thanks to all..rgds ken

PWB Guest

What do you have to do?
Just suffred the same problem...

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...