Airports, Fun, Beautiful, and/or Dangerous.

Pro Member Trainee
Seideric Trainee

Hi all, I have been away for a while after my motherboard started burning up capacitors (6) and messed up my HD. Rebuild my rig and loaded FSX for the first time.

Lost all my down loads and will have to restart by checking the few backups I have. But I lost one file (or misplaced it) and would like to ask for your help in duplicating it.

The file was a list of unique airports, some with fun approaches like one between two mountains in northern Washington State; a sand airport near the mouth of the Columbia River in WA. (that one should not be too hard to find I will start looking for it).

Another two are airports at the bottom of meteor craters, one is in South America, the other is …. ? I have looked for these but I have not had any luck.

There were great airports in the Bahamas. One with the strip tucked in between two beaches and then water on either side.
Any other airports would be appreciated.

Thank you all,
Seideric

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
JG3Bulldog Trainee

Try this site
http://www.simtours.net/

Pro Member Trainee
Seideric Trainee

Thank you for the link, it helped me find MXA9. I then typed airport MXA9 Zacapu into Ask.com, as Google was not helping me out, and found the old posts at https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/2157/my-question-is-what-is-your-favorite-tough-airport/ Which I will check out in the next few days to see how they changed in FSX.

MXA9 is not in a hole like it was in FX9... but I believe it is in RL.

Also, I looked for Angle Falls in Venezuela but could not find it. The area looks nothing like the pictures I have seen of the place but I will look again in case I was off course.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...