having trouble loading cirrus sr20 into fsx
note its compatibility is for fs2004
is there a way to make it compatible ?

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

No.
The gauges probably wont work but it should fly.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2829/fs2004-cirrus-sr20/

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
HarryNostrant Trainee

Help please! I was adding a few repaints to my crj 700.. I opened up the game and went to select aircraft and NONE of them were there. Any ideas how to fix/find them? Thank you.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

At the aircraft menu put a checkmark in the "show all variations" box.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
HarryNostrant Trainee

I have the show all variations checked. I mean NONE of the CRJs are there. Not even the default ones that came with FSX. Any ideas? Thanks RM!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Probably when you added the new textures you made an error and now all the textures won't show.
Go back and get rid of all the added textures after the first texture in the list.
It should show up again, if not then put disk 1 into the DVD caddie and pick the folder you want off and put it into the aircraft folder.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...