ALPHA B58 Hustler

Pro Member First Officer
W3CPR First Officer

Hi.. I have just downloaded the ALPHA B58 hustler and I must say that I have never had so many problems with an aircraft. One of the problems is that when approaching the Glideslope the aircraft will lock and turn for the approach but since it has to go very fast, it will wonder out of the glideslope path. If I drop the speed to 220 knots, it will drop into the ocean like a stone. The file I am using is from ALPHA and it is entitled Alpha Simulations AlphaSim B-58 Hustler 2004.zip and is a 32 Mbyte file. My first problem was one of a very high angle of attack when taking off or flying at cruise speed which was a bad file. Now the plane takes off normally and climbs to altitude like it should. Wonder if anyone out there has used this particular for the B-58 and what they did to correct some of the problems.

Thanks

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...