Custom headlight control panel, with over 9000% more awesome

Pro Member First Officer
Bob (Traches) First Officer

My headlight switch was going bad, so I spent most of the weekend designing and building this from scratch. I need to touch it up with black paint a bit, but otherwise It's complete and took me around 2-3 days to finish.

This is the old switch--

Here's the panel before I installed it--

The red switch guard is mil-spec, everything is fully functional. Guarded switch turns on the parking lights, dash lights, red LED, and arms the red button, which turns on the headlights and the green LED. The black button turns off the headlights, and flipping the guard down turns off everything. The switch on the left is the interior light, and the knob controls the dash lights' brightness.

I always thought car interiors should be designed more like airplane interiors... 😀

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
stonley Trainee

sweet!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

That is awesome! 😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...