Airbus 330-200

wkeong Guest

Hi,

I've downloaded tom330-200. Before installing into FSX, the instruction says to copy certain files from default Airbus-A321 into the tom330-200 panel folder as well as texture folders in tom330-200. Then copy the whole tom330-200 folder into flight simulation X/ simobject/airplane

After installing, I start FSX, and notice that select aircraft shows Airbus330-200. When selecting the sircraft it only shows the wings, but not the fuselage or aircraft body.

Is there any step that I have missed?

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Be sure that the download is for FSX not FS9 and the box in the graphic section does not have the DX10 box checked.

Or:
It may be to graphic intensive for your card to render.
Lower some slides for one pass at seeing if that's the problem, I would choose lowering autogen, AI, scenery all to 0.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...