Airbus checklist

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Hello everybody!
I'm making my own FS2004 folder with a lot of stuff, like checklist, charts, pictures, manuals, etc, etc, etc. I've been looking for Airbus chechlist everywhere, but there are some checklist for other planes that I don't have.
Does anyone know where I can find Airbus checklists?
The following list shows the Airbus planes I have: (and I want to have their checklists Tongue )

- A300 B4-200
- A319-100
- A319-131
- A320-214
- A321-111
- A321-211
- A321-231
- A330-200

Thank you

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I think most are covered here. Speedbird looks good.

Pay

(dead link removed)

Free
(dead link removed)

(dead link removed)

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2958/manual-checklist-airbus-a319-320-321/

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2959/fs2004-manual-checklist-airbus-a320-200/

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain

Thanks RadarMan! I'll check the links out.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

👍 Let us know if any certain ones that you want are missing.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain

Well, I checked the links out and I found a lot of checklist that I needed.
There were two checklist that I couldn't find:
- A300 B4-200
- A330-200

If you find them, can you please give them to me?
I will try to find them also.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

See if these covers them. Dont Know

- A300 B4-200
(dead link removed)
- A330-200
(dead link removed)

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain

Thanks RadarMan. I just got the A330-200 checklist. It's says that the checklist is for FS2002, is it the same to FS2004?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I don't fly the big jets but I imagine it'll be either the same or close enough. The difference would be the design tools used to build the aircraft not the aircraft themselves.
I think I even convinced myself. Wacko

By the way I just checked out flight sim and they didn't have very much for you.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain

The big jets and the other aircraft are very different. They have many differences. Yes, the big jets are completely different than the other small planes. The instruments are different and also the aircraft themselves.
You can feel how heavy is the aircraft, and other characteristics.
I like to fly both big jets and small aircraft, like Cessna C182S Skylane (my favorite). I didn't try the Beechcraft, but they look very cool.
Every aircraft is different. I really like to fly the big jets and make long trips, and I also like to do the same with small planes.

I think I have to do a "super" search on internet and find those checklist.
I have more checklist that I want. I downloaded a plane in Flightsim.com (I don't remember if it was exactly there) and it's called CRJ-200 LR. I have to check my Readme for more details. That aircraft came with the Air France livery, and it's very very nice. I love that plane. It's like the Learjet 45.
Well, I think I wrote too much 😉.
Thank you for helping me, anyway.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...