TOM 727 NO SOUND

Pro Member Trainee
Mohammed Iqbal Karimjee (MIK1) Trainee

Using Tom727 is very good but I have no sound - TOM 310 also has nothing showing on any clocks

very good the Flight Simulator X -

TOM 727 - SOUND

TOM 310 - ?

TOM 300-B4

AIRBUS 330-

AIRBUS 340-

REFENCE THANK YOU VERY MUCH

IQBAL 😎

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest

Hi there,

Old post, I thought it might help if I shed some light on your problem. Embarassed

I downloaded a zip file a few months ago, but my tom727 and 310 both work.

If I have read your post correctly, your issue with the tom files are poorly setup.

Need to read the install procedure, some have extra files in folders you need to place in your FSX standard folders or they wont be recognized by the sim.

Sound files into FSX/SOUND--------------For your sound files ect...
Gauges files into FSX/GAUGES-----------For your clocks ect...
Effects files into FSX/EFFECTS------------For your lights and smoke ect...

Also check your aircraft.cfg there you will find the file names your aircraft uses, you will find this in each aircraft folder:

FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\TOM727_100
and also
FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\Airbus folders

The FSX is the Microsoft Flight Simulator X folder where you installed it to. Most have this located in the C:\Program files (x86)\Microsoft Games
Some have changed the folder location and/or name.

Sorry it took so long to reply to your post. I have only just stumbled on it. 😞 Better late than never 🙂
If you haven't already fix your problem, I hope this helps you.

Mealone 🙂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...