The Auster that came with Discover Great Britain, has blackened windows. The only one I can see through is the windscreen in the Cockpit view. All the virtual cockpit windows are black. It makes for difficult flying. Has anyone else had a similar problem? I have tried on two occasions to contact the makers (First Class Simulations) but can get no reply. Does anyone have a solution? ![]()
1 Answers
I have the same problem with my Austers Airplane used in Discover Great Britain for FSX.
Did you find a solution for this problem?
Could you please provide me the fix?
Thank You, Paul
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee