New Repaint (Black Cab) !!!

Pro Member Captain
Chris Morris (morris91) Captain

This is my newest repaint.

Its a fictional repaint of a London Black Cab, Witch i made into the new Black Cab Airline.

This plane (737-400) i have put the Britian's Queen as the tail and with the slogan "London's Favorite Airline"

Hope you like.

Comments welcome.

Oh and b4 anyone askes YES i know about the white door on the front of the plane i forgot to finish it and have now done it.

Soon to be uploaded to AVSIM.

Answers 14 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

morris91 wrote:

i have put the Britian's Queen as the tail

I wonder how 'Her Majesty' feels about that 😀

Pro Member Captain

Tailhook wrote:

morris91 wrote:

i have put the Britian's Queen as the tail

I wonder how 'Her Majesty' feels about that 😀

😂 dunno but i fink its look cool.

Pro Member Trainee
Kristian Bowler (pilotkris) Trainee

nice 1 m8

Pro Member Chief Captain
Drew B (belgeode) Chief Captain

I like the Queen and all, but I cannot help but think this kinda looks like a very large hearse... hee hee.

Fun repaint though!

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

The queen is a very nice touch once your repaints never seize to amaze me. 🍻

Pro Member Captain

belgeode wrote:

I like the Queen and all, but I cannot help but think this kinda looks like a very large hearse... hee hee.

Fun repaint though!

😂 😂 😂 😂 Thanks for the comment Bel

And thanks Karl im right now finking of another one to make.

Pro Member First Officer
Colin Reece (Col7777) First Officer

🙂 Nice one Morris, I like the olde English writing, nice theme idea but why the queen on the tail, is that because it's a London cab?

Pro Member Captain

Col7777 wrote:

🙂 Nice one Morris, I like the olde English writing, nice theme idea but why the queen on the tail, is that because it's a London cab?

No its really because of this way the pic was set i was first gonna put a pic of the London Eye lit up in red but it wasnt working the way i wanted it to.

But i am making other tail pics and i have sorted out the pic now anyway i croped parts i dont want.

So i will repost the new better tail later tonight or tomorrow (prob tomorrow)

Pro Member Captain

Ok how stupid am I (dont answer that)

When i painted the door black but then i never saved it and i forgot about it and uploaded it to AVSIM with the door still white.

Here's the link to download it: http://library.avsim.net/download.php?DLID=114394

I will paint the door again later and SAVE it this time and re-upload it to AVSIM and then e-mail them to delete the first one.

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Very nice repaint, but in real life, I don't think the Queen would approve of such a paint scheme! 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

VegasFlyer wrote:

Very nice repaint, but in real life, I don't think the Queen would approve of such a paint scheme! 😀

Advertisement ❓ 😀

Pro Member Captain

Sorry i forgot to post this info.

The old repaint has been removed from AVSIM and i have updated it with Big Ben clock on the tail instead.

Here is the new updates one Download here: http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=114462&CatID=fs2004acrp

Pro Member First Officer
Colin Reece (Col7777) First Officer

Now Morris that is a better idea, but instead of Black Cab what about Big Ben Airlines/Airways?

Pro Member Captain

ok another day i will !!!

dont expect me to be on here much this week cos i don't fill well

Can you beleave it i was sick at 13:45PM GMT & on christmas day. 😞 😞 😞

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...