FSX install error 1935 Windows 7

FlamingDart Guest

Hello, im having a problem with a error in the installation of fsx on my pc, i bought the game almost 4 years ago, and i installed and everything worked fine (on Windows XP), then i upgraded my OS to Windows 7, and today i was installing the game when it gives a error right at the final of the installation when its "Publishing Product Information", i dont know what is happening... can somebody help me please? Crying or Very sad the error says: "Error1935.An error ocurred during the installation of assembly 'Microsoft.MSXML2,publicKeyToken="6bd6b9abf345378f",version="4.1.0.0",type="win32",processorArchitecture="x86"'. Please refer to Help and Support for more information."

My specs:

Intel Pentium 4 3.20Ghz
Ati Radeon x1650 (764mb)
2gb ram
Windows 7

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
FlamingDart Guest

last moment information, when it all "rolls back" in the installation, a final error windows shows up: "Error: -1603 Fatal error during installation.
Consult Windows Installer Help (Msi.chm) or MSDN for more information."

i forgot to say sorry: Thanks for all the attention

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...