Ok, i reinstalled my OS, and went back to reinstall FSX, but i get this error on install process. Install error 1935, something with Microsoft c++ redistributable? I read this can happen with a pirated or copy version, but that's not my case, because i payed 70 bucks for this game.
3 Answers
Be sure you updated to the latest .NET. I think it's 3.5.
See if this helps.
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/308096
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/839547

RadarMan wrote:
Be sure you updated to the latest .NET. I think it's 3.5.
See if this helps.
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/308096
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/839547
It worked man, thanks.
Great to hear, I hope it will help others.

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
First Officer
Chief Captain