Hello Im running on a windows 7 lenovo and just as fsx is publishing product info in fsx installation i get error 1935 and it rollsback. What ive done is turn off my computer when i got the error and the files were there but id have to go into the folder to run and when you try to install anything into it it either cant find a legal copy or it screws up the folders and i cant do it again. It has something to do with the microsoft .net framework and ive read that if you try to repair it by going to programs and clicking change/uninstall it would fix it but it doesn't work. I'm really trying to get back to flying but both my computers are failing me and im all ears to anyone who has any knowledge to the situation.
Thanks
rcslingshot
5 Answers
I've tried that article and cleaned booted it but it still doesn't work[/code]
Read this thread and see if it helps.

ive tried that and nothing is working. I've worked countless hours trying to fix this issue. I think im starting to lose it! Any other suggetions ideas or just any intel would be great
Read this thread, I still think that shutting off some or all of the programs running in the background (anti-virus etc.) will work.
https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/21980/error-1935-rolling-back-action/

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Chief Captain