Plane Painter

Hello,
I am the CEO of Palmer Virtual Airways. Palmer Virtual Airways Is a new VA and needs a fleet. This post is for anybody that knows how to design aircraft for fsx. WE WILL PAY YOU.If you are interested you can email me at rpalmer800@gmail.com. Thanks

Ryan Palmer
CEO Palmer Virtual Airways
http://palmervirtualairways.webs.com/

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Moved to repaint forum.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

I'll do it for free.

Check your inbox.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Cheeks wrote:

I'll do it for free.

Check your inbox.

You shouldn't have said that... I'm currently compiling my wishlist 😛

More seriously: There is a fighter jet and a chopper I have always wanted textures for - just one each and poetic license is granted of course.
Both a/c being aged fs9ers, neither has a paintkit.

Let me know when you find the time to reply 🍻

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Oh no. 😳

Do you know if they have blank white textures laying around for them? That would make it easier! 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Well thanks for considering my irresistible offer 😀

I really don't know about any blank white textures ATM - am currently dismantling my whole setup, backing up everything and sacrificing virgins to the gods so they might help me remember where to find all the bits and pieces when I'm in the process of rebuilding.
Hopefully I'll be starting setting up and re-arranging tomorrow, so it will take me about a week to have my fs9 basics back on track. I'll PM you and send you the a/c in question once I've found them - they are only small files and freeware anyway.

Meanwhile, support me to support Federer to win another Wimbledon Group Wave

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

No worries.

And I'm with you on Federer, I'm a bit of a tennis nut myself! Go RF! 😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...