Roads for FS2004

Pro Member First Officer
RichT First Officer

Hi

I used to have an excellent product from FSquality which upgraded the road networks in the UK and Western Europe. This does not however work on my new platform with Windows7 64bit OS.

I have looked high and wide for a replacement product which gives good visual roads with detailed intersections etc and makes VFR flights much more realistic, but found nothing.

There is a company called R.Taburet who did lots of road upgrades, plus USA Roads by Scenery Solutions etc, but these were all designed back in 2004/5 and are either no longer available or I have no doubt will also not be compatible with Windows7.

Surely there is something newer and better out there - isn't there?

Rich

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member First Officer
RichT First Officer

Yes, that's the kind of thing I am looking for, but obviously for FS2004.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Ask here, they should be able to help.

http://www.simforums.com/forums/forum19_page1.html

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...