FS2004 Airliner Pilot and Scenery Problem

irenarob Guest

anybody know why FS2004 wont load all the scenery files?

Mine keeps missing from 12. to 33 so just wont work, I got airliner pilot and that just loads up to map in office which it shows then i press OK and it goes to the next set of maps then goes on counter, then a box appears with a message plus the name I called my airline. I have managed at times to get the launcher screen up after this but then like i have said FS2004 comes up asking to press OK for missing scenery but when i have pressed this up to screen 33 it just goes dead...anyone help...most grateful....ROB. 😕

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...