Installation of Thomas Ruth Airbus A330

Pro Member Trainee
BPLee Trainee

I have downloaded & installed Tom A330 in accordance to all the instruction & steps given. However, only the wings appeared when I select this aircraft. The main fuselage and wheels were missing. Can anyone advise me how to fix this problem?

From BP Lee

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

I got mine from FlightSim where the file size is 30MB... according to the file description this is version 2 with many bugs fixed.

The FlyAway file size in comparison is only 22MB. I'm guessing that this is the old, buggy version.

I have tested version 2 now with Preview DirectX 10 checked and unchecked - no problems here.

Pro Member Trainee
chuey242 Trainee

I had the same problem with all of his planes however i found away to make it work for me. Try starting FSX and picking an aircraft like the Boeing 737 and clicking "fly now". Once it is loaded, wait for a few seconds and then switch your aircraft to one of Thomas Ruth's aircraft and it may work. I am not 100% that this will work but it works perfectly for me. Hope this helps!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...