FA-18 ILS/NAV

FockWulfe Guest

Does anyone know (if possible) how to use the ILS on the acceleration F!-18 Hornet? Also, how do you navigate using VOR and ADF?

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Try this YouTube vid:

I don't fly the Acceleration F-18 because it's rubbish... however, there are updates available mostly authored by the members of the FSX Blue Angels team. I'd suggest for you to visit their site http://fsxblueangels.com/tutorial%20template.html - some interesting stuff there.

If you can't find the F-18 updates anywhere, I'd suggest you fly Dino Cattaneo's Cat and Goshawk. Both are fully compatible with Acceleration but behave and look so much better. Keep in mind though that both of Dino's a/c have the default F-18 VC aliased. If the VC clicking and panning around becomes a bit too frustrating, you could always try out a 2D panel (they do exist)... if you manage to have that horrible default VC plus a decent 2D panel installed, you can just switch between the two.

Pro Member Captain
Rodney Jacobs (GundamWZero) Captain

Or you can get the F/A 18 Superbug from VRS....

I'm just sayin' 😎

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...