MS FLIGHT Suggestions

dpowellmeiixjt Guest

2 things I would like to see from Microsoft Flight, first and foremost the design team needs to take chapter from the developers of Flight Unlimited 95 and the flight dynamics of that sim. It was way ahead of its time and that sim responded more like real aircraft. Second, I wish they would bring back the crop dusting feature that MSFS4 had. That was a lot of fun and would look great with the new graphics. I think it may have been in MSFS5 as well but I don't think it went beyond that.

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Here is a free FSX crop duster, we have 3 others.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/5033/fsx-air-tractor-802a/

Radar

dpowellmeiixjt Guest

Thanks but I wasn't talking about an aircraft I was talking about a crop dusting mode that FS4 had where you would spray a field and when you flew low enough over the specified field with the smoke on it would white out the part where you had sprayed.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I see what you mean now.
Nice feature.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...