just bought fs2004. Installed OK. then could not play any instructional videos. checked everything. then played game and at first was all OK. I bought cheap thrustmaster joystick, and seemed to work OK, but then the settings I chose seemed to revert or change. the axis worked OK but other control surfaces did not work. Then I found that some keyboard characters were different from those displayed after choosing them, example is shift+left arrow displayed as number 4. I checked that numbers lock was off. any idea whats wrong with 1) the video and 2) the control button allocation? thanks.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →