I have FSX with FSX Acceleration installed on Win7 Home. When I try to set up which buttons do what in the FSX program, the list of options seems incomplete. For instance, I can't find reverse thrust in the list so I can assign a button for it. Also, I cannot seem to get the right thumb buttons (black one and 2 round ones) to do what I want. When I had Windows XP, I installed the Saitek program that came with the controller and set up the buttons from there, but it won't work on Win7 . Any ideas?
1 Answers
See if this is of any help.
http://madcatz.kayako.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/72
If not look at the driver page and see if they have newer ones then came with your stick.

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
Recently answered
MSFSHow do I start the iFly 737 MAX from cold and dark in MSFS?Start the iFly 737 MAX from cold and dark in MSFS with the correct battery, APU, IRS…Read answer →GeneralHow do you build a DIY flight simulator yoke?Build a DIY flight simulator yoke with smooth pitch and roll, Hall sensors, USB controls…Read answer →GeneralHow do you fly an ILS approach with the G1000?Learn to fly a G1000 ILS approach: load and tune it, choose GPS or VLOC, arm APR, capture…Read answer →X-PlaneHow do I fly an ILS approach in X-Plane?Learn how to fly an ILS approach in X-Plane: tune the localiser, select VLOC, capture LOC and…Read answer →
Chief Captain