Microft flight Beta tested

Beta Tester Guest

Microsoft's new "Flight Simulator" is not a flight simulator as we all have come to expect from microsoft. I have Beta tested this program and I find that it is nothing more than a glorified game. Free to download, this game offers NONE of the unique user added content that most all of us in the flight sim world have come to love. From Military and GA aircraft, to my personal favorite, commercial aircraft. That's right, what the hell was Microsoft thinking when they made this? No user added content, no commercial or user aircraft, sounds to me like they MISSED THE ENTIRE POINT of the "Flight Simulator" genre. So, the undeserved "atta boy" is rather infuriating. This program sucks, and I, for one, will be looking forward to my online, multiplayer experience in the trustworthy version of FSX. Also, X-plane 10 is shipping now and is looking better and better. Microsoft can kiss the thing that occupies my 172SP seat.

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

They meant it to be a game not a Simulator, they also sell all the add-ons.
Keep FSX as long as the new operating systems support it.

Radar

Or keep the current operating system if Microsoft breaks the FSX by accident. They'd never break it on purpose, right?

Ron

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

Or keep the current operating system if Microsoft breaks the FSX by accident. They'd never break it on purpose, right?

Ron

That would be like having XP now with Vista, W7 and W8 coming out.
You'd buy a new machine in a few years and it would have W9 on it, can't win and no they wouldn't have to disable FSX a new OS could disable it like W7 does with 16bit software.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...