Search for Downloads
Use this form to search for downloads and addons including aircraft, scenery and more.
Search entire site
Use this form to perform a site-wide search for forum posts, news and reviews and videos.
Hello Forum Members:
FSFlyingSchool is ready for public beta-testing!
We would like to invite all interested virtual pilots to download a beta-test copy of FSFlyingSchool, the new add-on for FS 2004 and FS 2002.
FSFlyingSchool brings you the services of a team of Flight Instructors, with different personalities, genders and nationalities, all of whom are ready to help you become the best pilot you can be.
Interested? Download your beta-test copy of FSFlyingSchool at http://www.fsflyingschool.com/PublicBetaTest.asp
or view our movies at: http://www.fsflyingschool.com/
Take a look at these features!
* A team of Flight Instructors who talk to you, giving you immediate, detailed advice on your flying technique.
* Unique scoring system rates all phases of flight: taxi, take off, cruise, approach, landing and much more.
* Submit your best scores to the FSFlyingSchool web site to show off your flying skills to the rest of the world (Full version only).
* Instructor advises you on subtle things you don't normally know about: G forces; trimming technique; taxiing in wind and lots more.
* Flights and their scores are tracked in detail in the pilot's own FSFlyingSchool logbook.
* Performance immediately evaluated while you are still out flying – no need to quit, switch applications, park or turn off engines.
* Fly demanding circuits around your favourite airports and have them evaluated in detail.
* Ask the instructor to give you an instant test of your airmanship; a great way to show off your skills and score points.
* Always gives you detailed scoring of your performance; not a simple summary.
* Improves your flying skills; makes your flying more realistic and attentive to real details.
Great video, it looks like a nice program!
Looks interesting , I'll download and see how it goes, I'll report back to the FSFlyingSchool forum at a later date.