Area 51 Flight simulation Software

Pro Member Trainee
spoo54 Trainee

Just wanted to share with fellow simmers my experience with Area 51 and their products!. About a year ago I purchased their C5A from a popular site for around $30 and never could get it to work in FSX, or FS9. Tried clicking on their tech support link and it was a dead link, so I wrote them emails to which they never responded. I tried to get the site that I purchased from to help, but they never refunded me the money so I never purchased from them again! Last Saturday PC Aviator had a sale on the C17 Globe Master and I purchased it thinking it was Virtavias model, turned out to be from Area 51, and guess what? It didn’t work. Once again I emailed Area 51 because their tech support link is bogus, so I emailed them four times and once again they never responded. This time, PC Aviator agreed to refund my money. I think that Area 51 from turkey and china is a bogus company and if others out there have been ripped-off, let’s hear from you

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
rob (Habu) First Officer

first stop is to dispute the charge on your credit card

Pro Member First Officer
CaptDennison First Officer

They have just released a UH-60X Stealth Blackhawk for fSX

http://www.area51sim.com/

Maybe you should try contacting them again

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...