Unbeliveeble

Pro Member First Officer
Alec Stelloh (Thunderbirdman2) First Officer

This guy but my aim screen name hes stillatalkin to me this is the conco its an advertisement this is crazy

TheAviator07 (12:49:32 AM): Hello
TheAviator07 (12:49:40 AM): Are you a Flight Sim Pilot?
addboythatskates (12:49:42 AM): who u
addboythatskates (12:49:46 AM): yes i am
TheAviator07 (12:49:47 AM): Nam'es Mike
TheAviator07 (12:49:51 AM): Name's **
addboythatskates (12:49:57 AM): how u no me
addboythatskates (12:50:03 AM): from a web right
TheAviator07 (12:50:07 AM): I got your screen name off of FlyAwaySimulation
addboythatskates (12:50:15 AM): awsome u a memeber
TheAviator07 (12:50:20 AM): na
addboythatskates (12:50:23 AM): o
TheAviator07 (12:50:25 AM): I wanted to tell you about a new site
TheAviator07 (12:50:27 AM): for Flight Sim X
addboythatskates (12:50:31 AM): k
TheAviator07 (12:50:37 AM): Community site, dedicated to the game
TheAviator07 (12:50:40 AM): www.TotalFlightSim.com
TheAviator07 (12:50:57 AM): It's going to have ALL the latest news on the game, it's release, etc.
addboythatskates (12:51:02 AM): kool
TheAviator07 (12:51:03 AM): It's going to have everything
TheAviator07 (12:51:05 AM): you name it
TheAviator07 (12:51:06 AM): and
TheAviator07 (12:51:12 AM): THe site design is clean, and professional
TheAviator07 (12:51:17 AM): Unlike FlyAway, or Avsim
addboythatskates (12:51:21 AM): what this is an advertisement
TheAviator07 (12:51:25 AM): Well
TheAviator07 (12:51:31 AM): Its me telling you, to check it out
TheAviator07 (12:51:31 AM): and
TheAviator07 (12:51:34 AM): if you join the forums
addboythatskates (12:51:36 AM): ok
TheAviator07 (12:51:38 AM): and this site gets huge
addboythatskates (12:51:44 AM): how much
TheAviator07 (12:51:45 AM): You would know you were one of it's first members
TheAviator07 (12:51:48 AM): Free
TheAviator07 (12:51:54 AM): No pay
TheAviator07 (12:51:59 AM): I just want to make sure people know about it
TheAviator07 (12:52:01 AM): and tell others
TheAviator07 (12:52:12 AM): so when they want to talk to others about flight sim x in forums, they would come to our site
TheAviator07 (12:52:20 AM): Do not register with the forums now though

Answers 11 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer

ill always be on flaway and im mad i wanted to have a good aviation convo

Pro Member Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Captain

Your not alone -- At first, I thought it was SteveT, and it turned out to be the guy you spoke to.

My presumption was that there was money involved, and he reassured me there was nothing of the sort. He explained to me the sites origins, and all of the plans they have in mind. He seemed like a nice guy, and I promised to give his site a shot when it was released, and then support it if it was worthy.

He said he added us through the links below our posts, because he was afraid the mods would delete a post he made regarding his site, thinking it was spam .. 😉

TheAviator07 Guest

Hey guys, I have no intentions of bothering anyone. Just wanted to give the word out to a few Flight Sim pilots. I saw no harm in that. This is a good site, and it will continue to do well. The only difference is our site will be a community site strictly for Flight Sim X, not the entire series. So again, I apologize for any harm done.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Matthew Shope (mypilot) Chief Captain

I talked to him also, he was an alright guy.

Looks like its gunna be a pretty good site. Can't believe it'll be free.

Pro Member Captain
Sam (SamIntel) Captain

So far his site is coming along pretty well, and it looks pretty darn good too. I also talked to him, he was asking FS pilots what they though a FS site should have, that not many FS sites now have. I like it when they ask you for advice on what you'd like to see in their site.
Good luck with it! 😀

Jamie4590 Guest

I spoke to a random girl once in a chat room. We've been together for 3 years last July. Bow Down

Pro Member Chief Captain
Michael Thomas (SteveT) Chief Captain

He contacted me aswell - But I am not getting FSX for a long time yet so his site is no intrest for me.

Pro Member First Officer

same here

Shamir Guest

he is a good budy,and yes the site is coming up pretty well but, have you ever think that the demo is just st maarteen with alot of bugs THIS PAGE IS NOT TALKING ABOUT THE DEMO , THIS PAGE IS TALKING ABOUT THE WHOLE PRODUCT, ANY WAYS KEEP IT UP

Texas_Raiders Guest

Yo whats up people, I met this guy a while back and he seems pretty kool about the idea and hopefully the sites goin to go far! I am going to be one of the head re-painters. heres some of my work done over at the SimV....

http://www.simviation.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=screen;action=display;num=1152204513

Pro Member Captain
atreyu Captain

yea that dude talked to me also, he seems nice and ill probably join his forum just to have more variety in my life.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...