Installing Downloads

Pro Member Trainee
boeingn747 Trainee

Hello, I am new to this site. I'am a private pilot, and a huge fan of FSX and like most of you I wanted more planes and more mission for my sim. I have downloaded different planes, an am having a bitch of a time getting them in FSX. I have read all the install instructions and have tried on my own with not much luck. Im looking for someone to talk me throuhg it. Im not that great with computers. PLEASE HELP ME! Call Me at 612-804-4667 if you have some time to help a fellow FSX fan get the most out of it.
Thanks,
Brandon

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
Carlin Trainee
Pro Member Trainee
boeingn747 Trainee

Carlin wrote:

Try this: https://flyawaysimulation.com/knowledge/page/34/installing-addon-flight-simulator-downloads/

Ya I have read this. I hav tried and no luck. IM lookin for someone that can walk me through it. IM not great with computers and im finding a snag when installing ad ons. I have read all the install instructions.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Are you using XP, Vista or W7?

Give me the exact filename of the aircraft and the name of the library where you got it from e.g. Flyaway library, The great library in the sky... etc. - I'll have a look at it.

P.S.: If it is a Mark Rooks "creation" or "modification" I won't touch it.
Back tomorrow.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...