FSX Deluxe requires the activation key to be reactivated.

Pro Member Trainee
Dave Duhrkoop (dduhrkoop) Trainee

I have owned a licensed copy of FSX 10 Deluxe for several years. Over that time I have had to uninstall and reinstall several times. With each installation I entered the Key for the Flight Simulator and another key for the Acceleration Pack during the installation.

I just recently re-installed FSX and the Acceleration again. Now, every time I run both of the programs I'm required to re-activate the Flight Simulator or the Acceleration program. The programs require the key's for both again and again. Each time the activation is provided it;s approved. It's frustrating!

Anyone have a possible answer as to how I get past this?

Dave

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I don't see the problem, it took longer to write that post than enter a few numbers.
I've had to do it every time I bought a new computer.
As long as you have the Keys use them.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...