NEW ACTIVATION KEY

Pro Member Trainee
ollie1234567890 Trainee

Hi guys,

Ive had FSX for a while, but not been able to play it for a few weeks as i need a new activation key.

I did'nt (and I'm sure that you didn't!) know that you can only install it 5 times i think it is, but i installed it and re-installed it more than once on my PC as needed to free up some space....

so does anyone know how to contact Microsft RE: as new software key? and about how much would it cost? I'm wondering whether it would cost the same just to buy a new copy of the game for £50?!

Thanks in advance!... 😎

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
mossy First Officer

Try microsoft's website at www.microsoft.co.uk, or google 'contact microsoft from where ever you are'

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

You can reinstall it on the same computer as often as you like.
You own it, not MS.

Radar

Pro Member Captain
bawls327 Captain

RadarMan wrote:

You can reinstall it on the same computer as often as you like.
You own it, not MS.

Radar

Yea I would think you would be able to because why would you only get to reinstall it 5 times. I think I have reinstalled it more than 10 times.

Pro Member Trainee
ollie1234567890 Trainee

I don't think i installed it more than 5 times. In fact im sure i didn't, so Im stumped. 😕

It comes up with something like "Your software license has expired, please contact Microsft"... and then it just lets me fly for 30mins on the trial version.

Its just pretty annoying paying about £60 for it, do Microsft tell you anywhere about it? i mean is there some small print on the box or something, cos i can't find it anywhere.

Thanks.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Call your local Microsoft hotline or whatever, they should help, they helped me 😉

Pro Member Trainee
ollie1234567890 Trainee

I've just got a license key hack for FSX so if all else fails i'll use that as holding for 35mins isnt my idea of fun!

Does anyone know how to use it? Or in which file it goes?

its a zip file I think.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

If it's 3 .dll's they replace the existing ones in the main folder (the root folder).

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...