I have tried many times to record flights. When I go back and play the recording my computer locks up and FSX has to shutdown. Even after it restarts if I go back into the saved log of videos and play one, my computer goes wacko and FSX needs to shutdown. Any help would be appreciated!
3 Answers
Give us the specs on your machine please.

running the 27” IMac
computer us boot camped
running FSX on Windows side
all standard specs apply to run FSX
This might be better to post on a Mac forum.
They would know if the video is trying to use part of the IOS system and not only Windows.
I've never had a Mac so I'm of no help, sorry.

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain