Instant replay or video

Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

When I watch an instant replay there is no traffic [it's the same when I try make a video of my flight "not with fraps"]. Is there any way for my instant replays to show traffic ❓

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Martin (Blake14) First Officer

I know I am not answering your question, but where can you select the "instant replay" option?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Blake,
Press "Alt" and a selection bar appears at the top of your screen, choose it from there.

JVD, sorry I don't know.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
Steve (megafoot) First Officer

Instant replay (under the options tab along the top of the screen. hit [ALT] if ya dont see the tabs) is not a film of your previous adventure. it is a recording of your x y and z axis and your navigational positions as well as your instrument and control settings. FS does not keep track of AI aircraft when it makes this recording and does not generate new AI aircraft for the instant replay. if you want Fraps to see the other aircraft then it has to be during actual live flight.

Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

Don't worry guys I think I've found a way to do it in the FS9 CFG file. Surprised

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...