Where did the avatars go ?

Pro Member First Officer
oldsamer First Officer

Been gone a couple of years, must be a new server, although my account is still good.

I'm migrating to a win7pro 64bit box how does FSX run on that?

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Hi!

Read this and it works.

Flyaway wrote:

We are now publishing Gravatars for our registered users using their email address listed on their Fly Away account. If you want one to appear, all you have to do is register at http://en.gravatar.com/ with the email account you have registered here, upload your avatar and it should display automatically. This will also be the same avatar that appears on your comments on this website and any other website on the internet that uses Gravatars.

Flyaway

Pro Member First Officer
oldsamer First Officer

Maybe I did gravatar correctly.
Hay, I did!

But what about FSX on 64 bit win7?
Will I have to run FSX in "Xp mode"?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

No, I run it in W7 64bit without a problem, have been for 2 1/2 years.

If you didn't buy it yet, get the Gold copy.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...