Go FEM Go!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Pary time! FEM got his letter of Acceptance to Aquinas College in Grand Rapids, MI, obviously near KGRR if anyone cares bout the airport. Anyway, I'm going to be majoring in either English/Creative Writing (As a side note, I am writing a short story about a pilot and a perilous flight out of KJFK if anyone wants to read it when I'm done) or German. OR, I'll double major english and german, and minor in civics/history, to be marketable as a teacher, which is my planned career path. 😀

Bring on the drinks, first round's on me! 😉

Answers 9 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

I can't see yo do much studying if you keep on pursuing your seemingly favorite pastime as depicted in your sig 😳

Any plans as to how you're gonna combine the one with the other??

Curious
Rick Juggle

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

👍 Congratulations, good luck, good choice and don't forget us.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
CrashGordon Chief Captain

can't see yo do much studying if you keep on pursuing your seemingly favorite pastime as depicted in your sig

Aw, let him be. I think I remember what it was like to be young. Tee Hee

Pro Member Captain
John Hodges (originalgrunge) Captain

Congradulations! My sister attended Calvin College in Grand Rapids, she's now a school teacher about 40 minutes north of there in Muskegon. It is a great area to get started in teaching! I definitly love the GRR airport, but it's such a small town for my tastes 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain
Greekman72 Chief Captain

Congratulations FEM.Clap Clap Clap

I wish you the best 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Congratulations, FEM!! 👍 Way to go!

I hope the kids don't drive you crazy by throwing stuff to you ROFL

Good luck!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Insight Chief Captain

nice one m8!

Pro Member Captain
Kareem El-Sadi (crosscheck9) Captain

CONGRATS FEM! A very well deserved acceptance there. I wish you the best in all of your endeavors, whatever they may be. Good luck buddy, and as RM said, don't forget us!.. 😂 Well done.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

I can't see yo do much studying if you keep on pursuing your seemingly favorite pastime as depicted in your sig

Any plans as to how you're gonna combine the one with the other??

Actually, this puts me FAR closer to her than I am now. She's 3 hours south of me as of now, and when I go down there, It'll only be bout 1.5 hours. This is a very good thing. Half the gas to burn, a Park Avenue that gets 30MPG, and every now and then a free weekend, will be great if we're still together 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...