Wanted: Wellington NZ airport crash simulations

Sam NZ Guest

I am looking for someone who might be willing to create a simulation of an aircraft at Wellington Airport in NZ. The purpose of the video is to set the scene for an emergency response desktop exercise. A simulation adds some reality to the scenario and will allow decision makers and people participating in the exercise to visualise what they need to respond to.

I don't know if it is possible using FSX (which I don'tm have) but I am looking for someone to do an late aborted take off or landing overrun, so that the aircraft ends up going over the northern end of the runway and on to the road (with perhaps part of the aircraft in the water also).

Once the simulation is created I would need someone to post it to youtube so it could be accessed via a simple internet connection.

Is this even possible or am I overreaching?

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Sam NZ Guest

Forgot to say - would be keen for the aircraft involved to be a Q300 or ATR 72

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...