I am looking for a Flight Sim Expert to help me

Pro Member Trainee
StewartSky Trainee

Hello Simmers: Is there anyone out there offering a service similar to that of Mr. Michael Greenblatt, who left us so suddenly and sadly last month? By this I mean offering to help older, technically challenged flight sim enthusiasts (like yours truly) who were not born with a computer in their hand and thus find flight sim's complexities hard to handle. Using Windows Live Messenger for conversation and Crossloop for hands on, Michael would tell me what to buy (which I would save in a download file) and then takeover my computer to assist in installation and make sure the new software intergrated well into my FSX. In essence, he created a flight simulator for me to enjoy, and bailed me out when there were problems. I have been using Microsoft FS programs since day one, but only with Michael have I really experienced what you others have been enjoying for so long.

I guess you could say that I am looking for another "leader" or "mentor". As I did with Michael, I am very willing to pay for this assistance.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely, Stewart S. Leber

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
jfriz Trainee

Hi Stewert,
Yes, I also worked with Michael.
I do know someone that can work with you, I'll pass your info to him.

Jerry

Pro Member Trainee
jfriz Trainee

Stewart, I sent you a message in your mail, with a fellow that can help you.

Jerry

Pro Member Trainee
StewartSky Trainee

Jerry: Thank you so much for responding. I get many "views" but few responses.

I do not think I received your email ref someone who might be able to help. May I ask that you please send it again to:

StewartSky@aol.com

Happy Holidays, and I hope we can fly together sometime down the road.

My very best, Stew Leber

Pro Member Trainee
StewartSky Trainee

Jerry: Must admit I am very new at use of this forum. Not sure where my "email" goes at FlyawaySimulations.com.

Don't think I received your info about someone who may be able to help. Please send me an email at StewartSky@aol.com with the name of the gentleman you think can be of help.

Happy Holidays, and I hope to hear from you. Fly carefully.

My best, Stew Leber

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...