I just got the Avanti II and the problem is that I cannot change the heading bezel with the heading knob inflight or change altitude with the altitude knob inflight. The mousewheel doesn't work with these two FMD knobs even when the autopilot is deactivated. Other than that its a great ship to fly. I realize the computer steers the aircraft on the long legs but when on final you have to fly it manually..any tricks to this question? The manual says nothing about it. Thanks!
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Trainee