Disable flight on startup of Flight Sim X

Pro Member Trainee
inam81 Trainee

I have what might be a rather simple problem. When I start up Flight Sim, it loads me into a flight right away, into the glide hanger plane. How do I disable that so that it just takes me to the main menu? I can't seem to find a setting to disable that flight anywhere...

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I'm guessing at this.
There should be a folder not in with the main (root) FSX folder, probably in Documents.
The flight along with possibly the log file will be in that.
Just move it ( the last flight) to your desktop in case you have to replace it.

Let us know if this works.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
inam81 Trainee

Actually, what ended up fixing the problem was upgrading to Acceleration. Just FYI for anyone experiencing the same problem. It now just takes you to the menu screen, rather than insta-loading that flight.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Thats one way to do it and gain some nice ad-on scenery and aircraft.
It also has SP1 and SP2 built in.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...