Is there a way to disable the Z Rotation(rudder axis) on my Logitech Extreme 3D PRO joy stick. I want to do this because I have rudder pedals that I like to use with my joy stick, the rudder axis(Z rotation) interfears with the rudder pedals.
3 Answers
in the assignments section, seleect "joystick" - towards the very bottom of the list, you will see "Rudder Axis" - highlight it and click disable at the bottom
crosscheck9 wrote:
in the assignments section, seleect "joystick" - towards the very bottom of the list, you will see "Rudder Axis" - highlight it and click disable at the bottom
Ok, thanks. 😀
sure thing, I hope it helps
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Captain