Dash 8 Q400 Problems

Pro Member Trainee
CaptainK49 Trainee

I recently spent 57.00 bucks on this aircraft and it downloads without gear, cold and dark and it floats like in a hurricane. Then I tried everything I could think of to correct this. Then to top it off the Majestic activation window says' Installer Exhausted' what the H is going on. I have queried support but nothing...this was 2 days ago. Its the Pilot addition so any simmer can fly it. Evil or Very Mad

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

If they don't answer email try calling.

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/38379/new-dash-8-on-just-flight/

Don't forget it's Monday and they probably don't answer everything over the weekend.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
CaptainK49 Trainee

Just Flight told me to contact Majestic software. It downloads now because JF unlocked the count. But the samething no gear, floats around and jitters inside the VC. I read the Majestic forum and most everyone are having issues. Mad

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Post with them.
Join in with constructive comments about improving a beautiful aircraft.
No one likes loudmouth complainers like the others but they like someone who wants to help.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
CaptainK49 Trainee

Thanks Radarman will do. I have emailed the support person and the issue is extremely technical. I really don't think that I can resolve it. Thanks for your input. I downloaded the Regional jets from Simshack...WOW great aircraft!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

It may be to graphic intensive to your computer to render properly.

http://www.justflight.com/product/dash-8-q400-pilot-edition-fsx-download

The only way to find that out is to move all your slides to the left and have a blank bad looking FSX then see if the aircraft looks and flies better than with beautiful scenery.
If it reacts like a real aircraft then the problem is on your end.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
CaptainK49 Trainee

I have been emailing the software developer all afternoon and he told me that there will be a patch that will rectify the three problems that Majestic is having with the plane. I think it will be worth the wait. 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Clap There is justice for those who are good.
Great to hear, enjoy it.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...