G'Day Ihave uploaded 737 Captain to FSX but when I try to fly it comes up with "Aircraft initialisation failure" I know I have to load a patch or paint but cannot understand how. Can anyione help?
3 Answers
Check this out and if it doesn't help look on the right side and contact their support team.
http://www.justflight.com/supportfaq/737-pilot-in-command

I tried emailing the address shown and Justflight said it had nothing to do with them
euqrahp wrote:
I tried emailing the address shown and Justflight said it had nothing to do with them
Then I don't know what aircraft your referring to.
From the sketchy description you first gave I just took a guess.
To help I'll need more information, or a link to the actual aircraft.

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
Recently answered
MSFSIs GSX Pro free for Microsoft Flight Simulator?GSX Pro is not free for MSFS. Learn what requires a paid licence, what free profiles contain…Read answer →MSFSHow realistic are MSFS 2020 and MSFS 2024?See how MSFS 2020 and MSFS 2024 compare with real flying across flight dynamics, aircraft…Read answer →MSFSHow do MSFS 2024 graphics compare with MSFS 2020?Compare MSFS 2024 and 2020 graphics across terrain, lighting, vegetation and cockpits, with…Read answer →MSFSWhy does MSFS 2020 crash when loading a flight?Fix MSFS 2020 crashing while loading a flight by isolating add-ons, clearing cache, repairing…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain