4 Monitors for FSX?

Hi Everyone,
In the process of building my first FSX setup.
Ive got the computer build set but just have a question regarding multiple monitors.
Am i able to have the standard 3monitor display, but then have an additional 4th monitor under the centre one for radio stack etc, I plan on using a touch screen for the 4th monitor.

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Check this out and don't forget, FSX doesn't support SLI or Crossfire.

http://www.matrox.com/graphics/en/

Radar

Thanks
But do i have to get a triplehead2go? If i put in a Geforce 770 which supports 4 monitors?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I just looked at the 700 and only see 2 connectors for monitors.
If you say it supports 4 then I believe you.
It's 2gigs, if you split that among 4 monitors you will be using a 500mb on each monitor (even with Matrox).
That will slow up your FPS.
I don't blame you for wanting 4 monitors, that would be a fantastic experience.
Be sure to have a good (powerful) power supply to support all of this hardware.
Good luck and enjoy!

Let us know how you do.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...