I can't download SP2 in FSX. After downloading it, I get a message that the the SP requires an English version of FSX, which I obviously have. I have the baseline FSX, no Gold or Deluxe, et al. Any takers on this one?
1 Answers
Read the 4 points they have with the "+" sign.
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=8986
Do you have SP1 installed and is your install pristine as one of the points on this page asks.
That could be the problem.

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain