I can't adjust my video settings!!!! any cfg files to fix?

Pro Member Trainee
kaindragoon36 Trainee

I just built my system. Abit AS8 Board, 3.4 P4 HT 1GB ram, Geforce Fx5700 LE 256 MB vidcard. I didn't have any trouble at first, but after about 3 hours, and even now, I can't adjust my video setting because all the tabs and sliders glitched out. Is there any way I can fix this? I've updated my vid drivers and done everything I can think of, but they don't show up. They just kind of glitch out. Oh yeah, I'm running fs2004 lol.

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Are the AGP settings right in the bios?

Have you tried this ➡

http://www.guru3d.com/rivatuner/

It opens up all options in the card settings

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

do you have windows blinds? it messes with the sliders

Pro Member Trainee
kaindragoon36 Trainee

Thanks so much! It was window blinds!!! I've been fighting forever, deleted about 200 aircraft, reinstalled about 3 times. I wish I would have known that earlier, but now I can start fresh

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

no prob!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...