mercanary rescue mission

gerry56 Guest

Downloaded this mission, every thing works fine, but I don't speak spanish, all the dialog is in spanish, anybody know where I can get an english version.

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

We have it here but I don't know what in what language.
Let us know, if it's Spanish I'll look elsewhere.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/5913/fsx-mercenary-rescue-mission/

Radar

gerry56 Guest

The one I am refering to is the one I downloaded off of this web site, I've seen it on another site but it to is the same, there is a e-mail address I don't know how current it would be, I've sent others in the past but have gotten no response,anything would help thanks for the comeback.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Reach him here at his website.

http://www.jimkeir.co.uk/

Radar

gerry56 Guest

I just tried to send a message through the web site, I tried his e-mail add. but got a invalid address message, hope this works if not I guess i'll break out the roseta stone and learn spanish,thanks for your help.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I saw where you just click on a link at the bottom but didn't do it myself.
Odd that he wouldn't change that.
Too bad, enjoy the mission as much as you can.
You see that we have quite a large selection of missions here.

Radar

gerry56 Guest

Thanks I'll let you know if I get any response.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...