Trees on Runway

Pro Member Trainee
AHARON HAR EVEN (coolgoose) Trainee

Yet,after succeding to ad new AFCADS and Addons Scennery ,I got trees and even Towers on the runnway..any help about?

Answers 11 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Trainee

Sorry, even the" LumberJack" files did Magic all over the small Country Air fields, but the ones I meant still having a full "Jungle" growing all along the runways..and if I change the Grafics Definition levels' I get some trees flying up all over the landing path..or sinking mid hight down the concrete....

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Try lowering autogen.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee

Under lower Autogen I get less trees...and if I take il lower again....the aircraft sinks under the runway or the all stuff looks sorrounded by water or sky ........I guess it's something like a wrong Mesh Srtm Scenery...Might it be?

Pro Member Trainee

Indeed , RadarMan, I errased the wrong Mesh SRTM and no trees on runways any more!
Thank you for your help !

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

You might have loaded scenery on top of scenery and they weren't of course exactly duplicated, one overlapped the other.
You'll have to check your add-on scenery and if you changed any AFCADS.
Use this airport scanner to find any duplicates.

http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=fsxsd&DLID=146392

Radar

Pro Member Trainee

Great ! It scanned and find the addons airports I have to check up
Now Have to look and clean up double ones!
..Great tool ....TNX!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

It'll take a while but we'll get there. 😂

Radar

Pro Member Trainee

Dmn right RadarMan...!
Yah know, I don't care about hard working as far as I know what to do, or have friends out there to help us !
Thanks again Chief

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Now that your set, it's time to enjoy the Sim.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee

😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...