I installed Ray Smith's AFCAD of KJFK v2.
Never before did it, just used the original one from the FSX Gold.
It looks wonderfull, buildings and runways , but the all map of the runways just vanished from the Main Map and from the GPS devise.
Any sugestions?
Have win7 64
Tnx
2 Answers
I'd either put the old one back or email the designer and ask what you did wrong...don't put the blame on him or he won't answer. 😂

TNX Radarman,I'll try to get him
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain